Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Project from week 6 from the "Artistic Mother"





This sweet little plaque is the project from week 6 in the workshop section in the wonderful "Artistic Mother" book by Shona Cole. The photo is of my grandson Dylan. Dylan lives in Hawaii so I don't get to see him very often. Luckily he is spending the summer with his dad (my son) in Virginia. My other grandson, Colby, and I are taking a train ride to Virginia the end of July to have a boys (and Nana) great time!



Love this project. One grandchild plaque finished, two to go!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just beautiful! I love the picture and the decorative edges. The handmade paper and stamped initial look wonderful too. I need to finish Kendra's now - it did one for her cousin but left town before I could finish hers. Thanks for the inspiration, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful...i love the freedom of that photo too...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. He's so cute.

    Trudy
    www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful photo and great arrangement..thanks for visiting my blog today

    ReplyDelete