Friday, February 26, 2010

Ta Da!!!!!!










They are done. They are done on time. They will hopefully go out in the mail tomorrow. Good thing too because I now have water being soaked up into the carpet on my basement studio floor. Things need to be moved. Floors need to be dried out. This is going to drive me crazy.




Enough with the bad news and back to the fun stuff. These are the last two blocks for the "In This House and Garden" website swap. We have the travel agency and the Post Office.














The Post Office is my favorite of them all. I am definitely going to make one of these for myself and also for one of our web site members who wasn't able to be in the swap. Surprise!!














Now I only hope that my studio doesn't take too long to dry out and put back together, it's the only thing that keeps me sane some days. It's my sanctuary.







3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! SURELY, I will get one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so wonderful.

    Trudy
    The Artistic Mother's Group coordinator
    www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce,
    These are so gorgeous! What wonderful creations. I was just blog hopping and thought I would see what you were up to. I missed this post. What beautiful work.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete