Friday, October 2, 2009


Welcome to my new blog! My lovely friend Karen has helped me create a blog about my adventures in the art world. I have been planning this blog for some time and will be posting about current as well as past art work. I will also be sharing news about some of my favorite artists and websites. So far it's been an amazing journey. I have met so many wonderful new friends who have been instrumental in helping me to reconnect with my true passion. "It's all about art and it's all good".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joyce,
    Your blog looks great, and I love this butterfly with the paintbrush. It says it all, now you are ready to spread your wings. Your new blog truly makes me want to go right into the creative zone.

    I haven't even thought of what I am doing with that puzzle piece yet...my creative muse is on vacation. I am heading up to Vermont to see my mom for the day. I hope you have a great Saturday.

    Thank you for saying such nice words, I need them. This week I had the feeling that there might have been cameras somewhere and I was on the shop Punked.

    Have a great Saturday.

    ReplyDelete