Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brown 


   The "Summer of Color" is all about brown this week. I am on vacation in Virginia this week to visit my son and his family. We've also brought along the grandchildren from Mass. so we will have all the kids together. 






   This week I haven't been able to check out individual blogs but I have been keeping up on Facebook. All the artwork looks amazing. I am going to share a couple of photos for brown week.



  These tootsies belong to all four grandchildren. I love little tootsies.



   This photo is of my Oldest grandson Dylan and his new little sister Cora. Be sure to check out our lovely hostess Kristin to see more amazing art work.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful grandchildren! I love little baby feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, these are stunning! I saw them on Flickr and was taken back by how special they are - and now to see the first shot too (Katie is getting so big - she reminds me of my Kendra with their coloring and glasses ;) - what a special memory and tribute you have here - thank you for sharing them with us, xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful children...love your photos...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos, and the one with the little feet are adorable. I miss you Joyce, but I am so glad that you are having a wonderful vacation.


    See you soon.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete